Sunday, September 20, 2009

BEWARE!

Oh, don't be scared...that is the name of this adorable Beware House that is one of the newer releases from Stamping Bella and part of the studio PETITE line. It is also one of the images I coloured while I was away at the cottage so I don't have the list of copics used. Those girls kept making me move my stuff off the table so we could have somewhere to eat! The nerve! Anyhow, that is how my markers kept getting all mixed up and I didn't get the colors jotted down. All I can say is that I used a LOT of colors. And you might also see the little stepping stones in front of the house, they are not part of the stamp...I branched out, took a dare and drew them in with a fine copic multiliner. I added some glitter around the house and popped the windows with my clear glaze pen. If you ladies don't have the clear and black glaze pens in your arsenal yet, you really don't know what you are missing. One or both of those make their way on almost every one of my cards these days. I don't see the black one on the website, but I know she has it in the store (cause i bought more!) so if you want them, I'm sure if you email her she will get them uploaded.



Yesterday was one busy house here FILLED to the brim with crazy stamper ladies! I kinda felt sorry for Mark at times because the poor guy ran about 17 miles in the morning training for his upcoming Marathon and we were overtaking the majority of our small house! But it was fun, and Mark was a sport. Kraftin' Kimmie, our first timer, did not at all seem to be bothered by the craziness and fit right in like a cog in the wheel! And speaking of Kimmie...have you read her big news! If not...go check it out here! I'm not gonna be the one to spill the news.

Between concerts, bella visits, shopping, travelling I have been busy working on my next images for classes at the Boo-tique. October 3rd is the big day! Two different classes are in the works and if you haven't signed up yet, call the store for your spot!

5 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is fabulous, Linda! You should draw more!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is fabulous Linda! Great job drawing those stepping stones!

Silvia said...

Stunning card Linda. Love that little house image. It does look great! thanks for sharing not only your cards but also tips about using the glaze pen. I think I have them and not have been using them lately, I don't know why?

Thanks 4 sharing.

dpkennedy said...

This is so cute! I love the stepping stones...great idea! The glitter just makes it pop!

Terri said...

So stinkin' cute...love the deckle edge Nestie with this image. Perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails