Monday, April 5, 2010

Video Boy

Happy Birthday Alex! You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

This is son #2 birthday's card. Actually he is technically son #1 since he was born first. Derek came along 6 minutes later and it used to be very important to Alex that he was 'older'! LOL!



This is Video Boy from Mo's Digital Pencil. She has 'hands down' THE BEST images for guys that I have ever seen. With soooo many young men in my family that I have to make cards for I have a entire line up of Mo's men waiting to be coloured. See those electric blue shoes? That is no act of creative expression on my part. Alex actually HAS a pair of shoes that color! They are wild and seriously look like they are lit up they are so bright! Can't lose them babies in the closet that's for sure...however, they have NEVER seen the inside of a closet because they are always sitting smack dab in the middle of the hallway lighting up the room. Well, at least there is no fear of tripping over them because you didn't see them! LOL!

Three more weeks and those boys of mine will be home for the summer and this card pretty much captures what my family room is gonna look like. Open bags of chips! Pop cans all over the place...did I ever tell you that I stopped buying pop once. Alex asked why there was no pop and I said it was because I went downstairs and counted 13...yes 13...empty pop cans! He got the subtle hint!

Tomorrow I'll have something different for ya...remember this framed Batboy I posted a while back, well I asked sweetie Ellia if she could make me a custom image and I gave it to Derek for his b'day. SOOOO CUTE!

13 comments:

sueincanada said...

Love this card. I also have this image and will be making a card for my grandson. I agree that Mo has wonderful guy images.

Carla D said...

A wonderful card! I like the way you colour the images. Gorgeous!

Carla

Meahni Pieterse said...

Gorgeous card Linda! I hope they frame their beautiful cards.

Betty Meyskens said...

Beautiful colouring! It looks as if the image comes right off the card.

Kate's Life said...

Gorgeous!! Your colouring is simply amazing! What a fabulous image!

MicheyMoo said...

Mo does have some of the best images for fellas, I agree, but you've also done an absolutely amazing job of colouring them in!! I am always in awe of the work you produce and share!!

Btw, it used to be the most important thing to me too that it was constantly acknowledged that I was 3 mins older than my brother, thereby making me the "oldest in the family". Not such a necessary thing these days - but I am still the oldest, lol!!

Hope your boys had super fab birthdays. xx

Becky said...

Fabulous card!! Love Mo's images, they are awesome, and the coloring is just awesome.

Allison Cope said...

Another wonderful masculine card Linda! Love it!

Cindy H. said...

What a great card!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the story of the "electric blue shoes" :)

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! This is AWESOME Linda!!! LOOOOVE this!!

Janette said...

Brilliant card and as always your colouring is superb.x

Linda Carson said...

Most EXCELLENT artwork!

Louise said...

Your coloring is always so amazing!!!! Love that image. I love Mo's images too - specially for guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails