Monday, September 13, 2010

Where did the weekend go?

I was such a busy sistah prepping for classes at Bella Central in a couple weeks I completely forgot about posting Alex's back to school card. I need MORE time!!!! And this morning I'm completely dragging my butt cause the dog got me up FOUR TIMES....barking at who knows what. Now she gets to sleep in and I have to drag myself out of bed and face the day.

Anyhooo...since I am squeezing this post in before I get ready for work I'm gonna keep it short and sweet.


This is another Jessica Rose image from Stamping Bella called pack your bags and inside I wrote Up, Up and Away! hehehe! We are always kidding the boys that they are good to go, but they know as much as we enjoy packing them up and sending them off, this will always be their home. (until I take over one of those rooms which I probably won't completely do until they have a house of their own!...ya, I'm a sucker mom!)

Again, to keep that soft look I only used a light base of copics on this card and the majority of it was done with pencils. The paper is from a 6x6 Kaiser Kraft pad, coincidentally called Up, Up and Away and those three little gems are Bella's dots but I'm not sure of the color cause I have mine all jumbled together.

Well, it's 7am and the Today Show just came on..that's my cue to get ready for work...don't forget to play along in our sketch this week! PALEEEEZE...it is my sketch, and easy peasy!

7 comments:

Janette said...

WOW another amazing card, the images you use and papers are just brilliant, not going to mention the fantastic colouring today...lol...xx

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Linda, I love reading your posts, they ALWAYS give me a good giggle, it's great, thanks!
Your card is gorgeous, love the soft colouring, matches the papers so so well.

Kerri said...

do I have to say it? Well if I must another wonderful creation...colors and all awesome..see you in a couple of weeks..

Sylvia from Minnesota said...

Your coloring is fantastic-so soft.

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

another fabulous card Linda....perfect DP with your image....your always right on the mark!

dpkennedy said...

Oh how I love that paper! Of course, the luggage is adorable too! What a great pairing! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Damn!! Can I borrow that stamp, my Loonie's challenge next week inspiration is luggage!! Ok, just make me the card then and I will post that! Thanks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails