Monday, December 6, 2010

the first full week of december means.....

I'm gonna post a Christmas card a day EVERY DAY until Friday! So for the next five days in a row you are gonna be DROWNED in my Christmas cards! I've been busy! Got all my mom's card done on the weekend, now I'm a busy busy babe finishing up on mine! I didn't work today and got 6 previously coloured images all mounted up. That is how I usually roll...I colour like a crazy person for an entire weekend, then spend the next weekend putting them together. But to get 6 done in a day, OMG, that is miraculous for me! I'm NOT a fast card maker.

Now, there is not going to be any pre-determined posting schedule, for example they will not be posted at midnight EST every day...it is going to be as time permits me to write up the post. So could be up at midnight, but might not be till later in the day. You'll just have to keep checking!

Okay, ready.....I hope you enjoy them!

I'm gonna start with Mo's Singing SO BEAUTIFUL available in rubber at Stamping Bella. I don't kow about you, but I have lots of kittie lovers in my circle of friends who would BUST to get this card!


Do you love them! OMG...I do! Makes me wanna get a kitty! They were stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink on Bella's bestest paper. I started with a base coat of copics, but the bulk of the colouring was done with Prismacolor Pencils. I'm not a fan of the traditional christmas red/green combos and am always looking for something different and original so chose a paper from Basic Grey Papyrus for this color scheme. I gotta say, I LOVE the offbeat funkiness it has!

Tomorrow, I'll give you a hint...clean, crisp and white!

7 comments:

Tanya S said...

Your work is just jaw dropping!!What great inspiration!!Thanks hun!

paula tracy williamson said...

I can tell you how inspiring you are to me toooooo, but I would need to do it in private. It starts with....LOL

Creative Tara said...

aw... so freakin' adorable! They're so much cuter than I imagined them to be, I just might need to add this stamp to my collection. Fabulous card! Love it!

yvon said...

They are sooo adorable, love your coloring.
Hugs, Yvon

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Yup.....LOVE IT!!! I am NOT a cat lover but do think this card is great. That tourquois blue is my new fav colour this year...clothes, jewelry, purses, etc etc........

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this might be my fave so far, brilliant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails