Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lost MOJO!

Do you ever lose it? What do you do to find it? For me, I organize stuff and that is what I did yesterday morning. My bella binders were busting and I had a PILE of rubber that needed to be put away, they were all in a basket and it was overflowing cluttering up my kitchen counter. So to make room, I combined some of my smaller stamps and put two in one slot. I also took out all sentiments and gathered them into one place with my other sentiments and stored them on EZ mount pages. Now I just have to stamp them all onto index pages so I know what they are...I can't read mirrored images. But that will be for another day!

Now that my lost mojo is found, I'm back with my Bellarific Friday Mother's day card. You see, lost mojo also means lost desire to blog. For this card I chose to use Stamping Bella's FLUTTERBY. It was hard for me to use it because all I could think of was Paula's GORJUS one layer card she made with it and I had to try to do something different.


I stamped it on bella's BESTEST paper and coloured it up with copic markers. Then I used my pop it out technique with a spellbinder die to cut it out...speaking of techniques...did you know that Jessabella has organized ALL the babe's techniques into one handy location in the forum and you can find them HERE. It is pretty amazing to see them all linked up in one handy place. Now back to my card, I used some quickutz alphabet dies to add the 'mom'...I was stumped as to what to put there. Now that I look at it, I think I might CAREFULLY peel them off and add something else...hmmm, the wheels are turning and I'll show you a pic if/when I change it.

Now for our challenge this week over at BLOGABELLA....with April finally behind us, and HOPEFULLY the rain is behind us too, May is here and we will bring it on with a FLOWER CHALLENGE! Use a flower stamp, paper, or embellishment but just make sure you've got a flower in there somewhere.  Now that my mojo is back, it's just itching to get out so I'm off to get busy.

Later, Linda.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It's awful when your mojo goes MIA! SO happy yours has returned! Very pretty card - love the soft muted colours and the flowers on the butterfly match the paper!!

Deanna said...

Gasp beautiful girl!

Betty said...

Happy to see you got it back. Now come help me clean up! LOL

Jessica Diedrich said...

Well, this is definitely not lacking ANY mojo but I know what you mean...I think we all do! Thanks for posting about the new stuff in the forum and on FB! Your card is just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails