Monday, September 12, 2011

AJ Monday with Emily

Okay...this page is a LITTLE crazy...still trying to perfect Roben-Marie's style and techniques. So that is where the background came from but the quote, oh that quote is ALL ME! Actually it was the quote next to my grad pic in my graduating high school year book of 1978. Yes, I have had a love of 'food' and 'drink' for some 33 years...maybe more! Hubby says that means I am solid! Haven't changed in that many years and not likely to change any time soon.

If you look hard, you MIGHT even see that I peeled off the crescent from the wine that I was sipping when I worked on this page, a California Pinot Noir that has become one of my current fav's.


I was even sipping on a glass of the grape when I wtoe this post. I think in a past life I lived in either France or Italy where they drink wine at every meal. They don't drink to excess, just a couple glasses with every meal. Now DON'T GET ME WRONG! I DO NOT drink at lunch! But if I lived in France or Italy, that might easily change! LOL!

So, Eat Well, Drink Well, do both responsibly and enjoy the good things in life!

3 comments:

Bren said...

Bravo!! I think I will drink to that. lol

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi there Linda! So if we lived closer we would be bffs!! lol Really- I had to pop in and tell you that I am loving your pages and I am working on some of my own...Please keep up this wonderful inspiration! Hope u r well- hugs, Jane :)

CraftyViolet said...

I love it! I happen to be a total abstainer (but I do love food - OK vegetarian food) but I absolutely love this creation. Excellent. You are a natural.
I have been so inspired by you and the others at Stampin' Bella that I broke down and bought a Mixed Media Journal on the weekend so now I have to continue participating in the challenges!
Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails