Sunday, September 4, 2011

Do you ever feel like doing nothing?

Like NOTHING...NADA, not a single thing. That is how I feel today, and how I felt yesterday. I don't feel like making art, colouring, cooking, nothing. I kinda feel like my zing is gone. Maybe I just need a hug....like this little angel is hugging her bear in Mo's Love YA, one of Stamping Bella's newest images.


Of course I stamped her on bella's BESTEST paper and coloured her with copic markers.

E0000, 000, 00, 01, 11, 50, 51, 53
E31, 34, 35, 37, R20, 30, 32, 24, 43
RV34, BV0000, YR30, BG0000, 000, 53, 72

And I won't lie...I did add some shading with my prismacolor pencils. YES you can add pencil over marker, and YES you can blend that with gamsol, or any other odorless mineral spirit without harming your copic layer. I'm kinda like a mixed media card maker!

And you have LOTS of time to play in our animal challenge this Friday so NO excuses, unless of course you have lost your zing. And you still have all afternoon to pull out that journal of yours and stick a tag on it to play along in Emily's AJ Monday....mine is done, and I kinda like the way it turned out, despite the fact that I gesso'd over it about 3 times!

Right now, a LONG hot shower is calling my name!

10 comments:

Cindy H. said...

OMGosh, this is so darn cute!!! Love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Gorgeous card..and yes. I feel that way right now, LOL!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

If this is what you do without your zing, then spare a little for me next time you have some left over. This is one of my favorites! Really!

yvon said...

Absolut gorgeous card, what a cute image, super.
Hugs, Yvon

Ann said...

Super cute card; hope you're feeling better. :)

Tara Cardwell said...

This is just too adorable! Hope you've got your zing back - sometimes we have to do a lot of nothing to recharge the batteries :-D

Bren said...

I hate to admit it but I have done nothing the last 2 days. Not sure why I have been THAT lazy but...
So hugs to you and hopefully you will be back on track soon.
Love the card, zing or no zing.

Betty said...

Yes, I felt like doing nothing yesterday! And I pretty much did nothing. I worked hard on Saturday so didn't feel to guilty and since it's a US holiday, knew I could do something today.
Great card without ambition by the way. The one I made without wasn't as good. LOL

Robin McK said...

Awwww - you need a hug? LOL
She is super cute Linda - as always, amazing colouring, and nice papers!

Cheers,
Robin

Linda Carson said...

This is absolute adorable! Of course your coloring is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails