Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Is this a Burberry Babe or what!

Okay, I'll admit to my shallow side in that I have wanted something Burberry for like FOREVER! But since even that 'statement' scarf is like HUNDREDS of dollars the chances of me owning one is pretty much slim to none. think of the art suppies I could buy!)  Besides, I could spend a weekend in NYC, take a trip to Canal Street and buy a knock off, and the price of my weekend plus the knock off scarf would be less than the cost of the original. hmmmm....maybe another trip to NYC should be in my immediate future!

Burberry obsession aside, and although I didn't recreate that well known plaid anywhere, I still think that that the colours I used in RAIN-NEVER-STOPPED-ME-abella just scream burberry!


I stamped her on bella's BESTEST paper and if you wanna create those 'burberry like' colours, these are the copics I used:

E000, 00, 11, 13, 15, 17, 30, 31, 34, 37
E09, Y21, 26, 28, BOOOO. R20

I'm signing off now for a few days, but if you live in the Minneapolis area I'll be at the Mall of America Archiver's Scrapfest on Sept 16-18th spending most of my day at the Stamping Bella booth.

If you are in the area, stop by and say HI!!!!!! Emily, da Stamping Bella herself and Paula will be there too!  It's gonna be CA-RA-ZY fun!!!!!!!!

See ya soon!

2 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Just gorgeous! Wish I lived close to Minn. I'd come get your autograph..!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails