Friday, March 9, 2012

It's a happy Friday!

Really, aren't they all! And I have no big plans for the weekend, maybe do come cooking and I do have a couple pair of pants that need hemming so maybe I should get around to getting that done before I grow out of them or something. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about, I have a couple pairs of pants in my closet that require hemming but I bought them, then they got too small and I think now they may be too big...but better big than small!

I'm getting off topic here, so let me get to the point and today that would be Stamping Bella's vintage gumball machine.


I coloured it with copic markers and got a bit carried away because I wanted the blue to be much paler to make the red gumball stand out more but I wasn't about to start over so I just looked for some bright and cheery paper to match and with my sketch already decided on it came together in a snap!

With next weekend being St Patty's day we wanna see some green! That's the challenge....use some green...use a little or use a lot, but get some green on there.

If you want a chance at some bucks, email your card to Emily at Stamping Bella. And for even more bucks to be had upload your card to our Splitcoast forum using the keyword BELLARIFFIC0912!

Till next time, I've got some stuff in the works that you won't wanna miss.

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

The gum looks yummy enough to eat. Fabulous colouring. I HATE hemming and pay the $10 to get my pants hemmed. Speaking of sizing, I just lost 60 lbs and am gobbsmaked at the size I managed to fit in today when my daughter took me on a shopping spree. Good luck with your hemming and congrats on some of the pants being too big!

Dana White said...

These gum balls look so real - awesome card

Robin McK said...

It's just gorgeous Linda! Your shading just brings it to life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails