Friday, May 11, 2012

Berry Flynn

I know I'm gonna sound like a broken record, but....holy mackerel batman, I'M TIRED! It seems that since I got home from Chicago every night and weekend has been busy with something...and that doesn't even include the things that make me happy like colouring or planting moss between my bricks in the sidewalk to make it look all martha-ish. (ya, even though she is a criminal, I'm a closet Martha Stewart fan....can't help it...the woman has good taste)

The latest glitch in my free time is that I moved my boys off their blackberry plans with Telus and onto a family plan with my carrier, Rogers....not only that....I got iPhones for the entire fam and upgraded mine! How's that for a good mom! That's what I told them...I was a good mom and got everyone (including the hubby) an iPhone for mother's day! I would pretty much say, they owe me BIG! The downside to all of it is that I was the only iPhone savvy user...the kids picked up on it quickly, but hubs needs some tech support. Fortunately he spends a lot of time on my iPad so for may things I can just say...It's JUST like the iPad!!!!!!

In the midst of all this havoc I DID manage to get in some ME time and coloured my little fingers off with a season of Criminal Minds playing in the background. Stamping Bella's Flynn's BERRY happy day is just ONE of the three that got inky.


YES...she was stamped on bella's BESTEST paper and coloured up with copic markers and prismacolor pencils....here are the markers I used:

E000, 00, 21, 11, RV0000, 11
R21, 24, 29, 39, YG01, G43, 46
YR30, E50, 51, 31, Y23, 26 (hair)

Next week our challenge is back to one of our classic timeless sketches donated by fellow babe and sketch princess Ebru. But until then...check in on Emily's blog, to see this week's entries and comment and/or submit a card to Em for a chance at some bella buckaroonies!


Good luck with the sketch and happy stamping!

8 comments:

Mette said...

I do know about feeling TIRED - I go to bed at 9pm chattered lol.
Adore this card - it's just so cute and love your colouring. I almost want to eat it lol - it looks that delish.

Hugs, Mette

Dana White said...

Linda she is so cute - love the shading around the image and the die you used for the image base layer

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, hope you find some more "me" time soon

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bren said...

Awww, you are a good Mom. Can't wait for my upgrade time. The card is cuuuute. Wonderful job with that one. I finally replenished my supply of stickles so looking forward to a bit of sparkle myself. :) Happy Day Linda. Colour the world Wonderful.

hauiline said...

Hi Linda,
A wonderful card you made. I love the colours you used!
xxx
Anja
ooo

Anita said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous. I adore that sweet little image and your coloring is bee-utiful!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Beautiful....not sure i have seen that die before.....quite like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails