Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You ready for a Flynn?

I know I've been MIA lately but I'm in a bit of a slump. No creative motivation. Do you ever feel that?

This weekend while hubby and the boys hold down the fort with the pooch along with our pooch buddy JD I'll be shopping and eating with JD's mama and a few other gals from the day job on a weekend getaway. I'm gonna make you hold your breath though and not tell you where we are going until we get back! How mean is that! Sorry!

But until I spill the beans I have a Flynn to show you! This is Stamping Bella's Sunshiny Flynn and I've been DYING to colour up their fab thick hair ever since I laid eyes on them.



I sort of broke away from my typical E33, 35, 37 for hair and decided to go a bit red by using:
E21, YR12, E95, 97, 99

other colours used on Flynn:
E000, 00, 11, R20, 14, 08, B000, 00, 41, Y00, 11, 15, YR20

I cut her out with one of my new spellbinder dies and used my 'out of the die technique' on the balloon. This card is just a tad bit larger than an A2 and cut it out to an A6 which is 4 5/8 x 6 1/4. I'm loving the yellow, blue and red combo....so country and cosy. I'd love to have a sunroom in these colours but sadly, I do not have a sun room and if I did, I'm sure hubby would nix that colour combo pretty darn fast.

Don't forget about our flowery challenge this week over at bloggabella, mine is all done and I'm pretty excited about it!

Be back on Friday!


4 comments:

Carla Murphy said...

Oh Yeah. I'm totally ready for Flynn. Holy! This is gorgeous. You rocked that hair and she is coloured beautifully as always. Love the grass!! (LOL - I will send you an e-mail shortly through P.)

Marilyn said...

Ahhh... such gorgeous colouring!

Bren said...

She's really cute Linda, well done. The glitter is great and yes, you did a great job on the hair and the grass.
Enjoy your weekend.

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love how her balloon is cut outside the box! so cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails