Monday, April 9, 2012

Mixed Media class at Pickle

Yes...I'm back with another mixed media class at Paper Pickle. If you are a store regular you've probably already seen the sample on display because I'm VERY late with this post. But for those who cannot make an up close and personal visit, I'll tempt you!


Unlike my last class where I gave you guidance but let you choose your own colours, this class will be very 'step by step'. Everyone will use the same inks, sprays, mediums, tools, etc and I will walk you through how I created THIS PIECE step by step. Now don't think that everyone will walk out with exactly something that looks identical to this because you won't, mine won't even look exactly like this. I plan on doing several of these 'technique' type classes and each class will use the same size paper which you will be able to frame like I have done here...


...or keep these 'technique' pages and bind them up into a 'technique book'.

What do you think? Are you coming to join me? The class is on Saturday April 21st and if that one is full, we will run a second class if there is interest.

Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

Tracy Valure said...

Uhhh, I wish I could join you!! This is gorgeous. I am a huge fan of your work! ;-)

hugs,
Tracy Valure

Dana White said...

crap crap crap how I wish I was still in Toronto so I could go to your class at the Pickle - this is fabulous and you know the mixed media still overwhelms me!

Bren said...

If I was not so far away I would be there in a minute. Love your work!! Canada is just a bit far from FL. :(

CraftyViolet said...

I'm in! I signed up the day that the Pickle announced it! Looking forward to it. Everyone who sees the last one I created in your class "Home is where the Art is" loves it.

Tanya said...

I personally haven't given into the mixed media art, but enjoy seeing what ya'll create on the Bella Blog. I absolutely love this piece. I love the orange hues in it=)

Margo said...

ooohh, love this piece of art - anything with orange just "gets" me!!!

Sandy said...

I would give anything to join you but it is a bit far for me to go. I am so sad - oh woe is me. I love the technique you used!!
sandy

Laura lok said...

just saw thsi on pinterest and had to say wow love it gorgeous. then I noticed you have a westie. from one westie owner to another merry christmas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails