Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dancing Daffodils

Sunday morning coffee, moss, and a card!

Yesterday I was busy trimming up some overgrown holly bushes in prep for some new front yard landscaping then I was moving moss. YES...MOSS! I FREAKING LOVE MOSS and with the mild cool winter I have an abundance of it. so i've been painstakingly moving it from one location to the gaps in my interlocking brick sidewalk at the other side of the house. I have some natural growing moss in those gaps but i want EVERY gap filled. It is crazy sometimes the things I enjoy that occupy my time.

This morning I decided to do another cleanup project, but on my laptop. As I take pics of my cards I move them to a folder. Then as I post them I move them to the 'posted' folder. Then at the beginning of a new year, I archive the posted folder to the prior years posted folder and start again. Yes, I AM a bit organizationally obsessive. If I had more time on my hands I would organize and label every single in my house.

Anyhow...as I was moving some pics to the posted folder one card caught my eye. I made this for Scrapfest but moved it before I posted it and forgot about it. For those of you who didn't see it there, you get to see it now...Stamping Bella's Dancing Daffodils.


I rarely use blue, but when I looked at these they reminded me of bluebells so blue it was. I stamped them on bella's BESTEST paper and used copic marker to match up with a piece of very old Basic Grey. And even though I coloured this up about a month ago, I pulled out my little red moleskin and found I listed the markers I used...so here you go:

B000, 00, 02, 12, 05, 07, YR30, 01
BG72, 75, 78, Y11, G43, 24

Almost done my coffee and it still a little bit too cool outside for me so I'm gonna get some colouring done before I go transplant more moss!

May your Sunday be filled with doing the things that make you happy.

8 comments:

Becky said...

How stunning!

Carla Murphy said...

prettiest blue bells evah

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh... so pretty and a fabulous card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your outdoor adventure sounds like a lot of fun. How exciting that you stumbled upon all that moss.

Your card is gorgeous. Lovely colouring as usual.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, love the bluebells! Have fun with the moss, I'm jealous, too hot here for much to survive. And when your done labeling and organizing, you are always welcome to do that here, lol.

Riet said...

So wonderful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful Linda!

Bren said...

Super job on those flowers. They look quite reagal with the gold enhancements added on the stamens. Nice touch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails