Thursday, March 22, 2012

If you thought Flora was cute, wait till you see.....

Bunny!

Yes, another new Uptown Gal from Stamping Bella. I think her name might be Uptown Girl Bunny and her daffodil. We'll know for sure TODAY because Emily's blog tells me that is when the release will be. I don't typically send Easter cards but her cuteness just make me change my mind!


Of course I stamped her on bella's BESTEST paper and coloured her up with copics AND as always, added some depth and shading with pencils. I dare you...don't be a copic snob and try this sometime because I guarantee you will be THRILLED with the results.

That's it! I'll be stalking Bloggabella today along with the rest of you!

12 comments:

Pauline said...

Ladies, I have seen this in person, and it is GORJUSSSS!! The picture doesn't do it justice! Linda your colouring is beautiful, love your colour theme, so fresh and springy.
You know if you don't have a home for her, you can send her my way! LOL

Marilyn said...

Love this... gorgeous colouring for a fab image! I like those sparkles you've added around the image and I'm going to try that because it adds such a nice touch. Anyway, your card is lovely and I'm also going to check out those stamps.

Maria said...

Amazing as always!!!

Why did you stop listing the copics that you use? Her dress is SOOO pretty, I really like to know the color pallet.

Bren said...

Awww, she is really adorable. Certainly makes me want to buy her. Fanyastico job Linda!!

Sandy said...

Such a pretty card - I love these images and you do the best job with her. Her coloring is out of this world Linda. I love your style!
Sandy

paula tracy williamson said...

hmmm, some bunny in michigan thinks this is cute!

Dana White said...

Stunning!

Tanya said...

She is just adorable!!!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

What a cutie....another masterpiece from Heaven!

dpkennedy said...

Oh my, she is cute! I used to send cards for every holiday...but things are just so hectic these days! But she is worth sending for sure. Need my address? Just checkin'

Lissa said...

WHEE! This is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! I've actually been looking at getting some pencils and going over my Copics because I am SUCH a Copic snob. LOL! This is absolutely stunning! I think I might save this one in the "makes me happy to look at" folder on my computer. ;)

HUGS!

Leslie said...

Gorgeous and perfectly coloured as usual! How do you do it?! LOVELY!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails