Sunday, November 25, 2012

Free Hand

So what was the deal here in Chatham this morning? I woke up to SNOW on the ground....{insert that Charlie Brown scream here}...AAUGH!

Now that I have THAT out of my system I can move on. Last year (or maybe even the year before) Emily (da Bella) and I were at DeSerres Art Supply store and I picked up a greeting card that I thought was just adorable so earlier this year I decided to recreate it and sketched the image in my journal. Then I used a combination of Caran d'ache neocolor crayons and pencils to colour it up.

 
 
Christmas card update....since I have not been regularily colouring I've had to rely on mass production to get cards done. While I don't mind mass producing I don't like making 50 of the same thing so I usually work on 4 or 5 different card designs so I only have to make 8-10 of each. Speaking of that, I'd better get moving on them!
 
Later, Linda.

6 comments:

Ann said...

Beau-ti-ful! :)

Bren said...

Awesome Linda! Great addition to the journal huh?

Riet said...

So wonderful Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

stamping bella said...

i remember!!! I LOVED this card and the style of it. BEEYOOTIFUL page!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work. So professional looking. You have quite the talent.

dpkennedy said...

This is gorgeous Linda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails