Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Sale over at Purple Onion

Hey Ho! Look who is back...ok, not permanently back, just back with a little Holiday cheer! Michele over at Purple Onion was gracious enough to let me colour up some of Stacey Yakula's adorable holiday images for her Black Friday sale. YES, a sale over at Purple Onion, all stamps are 25% off and the SALE STARTS TODAY AND RUNS THROUGH DECEMBER 10TH!

How 'bout a little cuteness....this is Frost standing in front of Snowy View. I really love these little guys.


In other news if you wonder where I've been and if I have been alive, yes very alive and doing all kinds of non stamping crafty things. I FINALLY put up the grasscloth on my bedroom wall and made quilt for the bed. Once I got into the quilting spirit I started another one and bought fabric for a THIRD ONE! Then summer hit and the thought of quilting left me. Right now I'm making some ornaments to change the theme of my little dining room xmas tree. You might remember last years tree here. Stay tuned, and I'll post the new one when it's done.

AND stay tuned for other things because I'll be posting two more cards with Stacey's images this weekend.

For my American friends...happy belated Thanksgiving and hopefully that turkey overload was DELISH!

8 comments:

Stampin' Granny said...

What a great surprise to see a post from you, Linda!! Glad to hear things are good with you and happy to hear you're still crafting. Would love to see your quilts!! I'm not stamping much anymore either, but still love seeing your artistic talents in whatever you create!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What an adorable card! I do miss seeing you regularly, but understand completely. I don't stamp every day any more and got into some knitting. I'll bet your quilts are beautiful. Please consider posting them for us to see.

CraftyViolet said...

Talk about a surprise! Glad to see you colouring again.

If you are into quilting now, feel free to join our quilt guild in January. check us out at: www.chathamkinetquiltersquild.com

Violet

smd46 said...

I am soooo happy to see your work again. I know you don't know me, but I think of you as a friend. Great inspiration.

smd46 said...

I am soooo happy to see your work again. I know you don't know me, but I think of you as a friend. Great inspiration.

Jenny said...

Such a cute image Linda and those subtle colours are perfect! x

Meahni Pieterse said...

Oh I am so pleased to see a card and not a ham and pea dish!
And such a great card too. That little penguin is simply too cute.
Glad someone got you and Paula to make some cards again, lol.

Unknown said...

Oh my, what fun to see you posting! I have missed seeing your creativity! Hope you have more time for coloring :)
Thanks for sharing. Phyllis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails