Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pickle Class Cards

Hi Everyone!

I have an upcoming class at Pickle and decided to break away from my copics for a bit and do some really techniqie type stuff. You may know everything we are gonna do, you may not, or you may have forgotten that really cool technique and this will make you start using some of the stuff you have been stashing for years.



We will be using all kinds of cool fun stuff including
  • chalk inks
  • alcohol inks
  • distress inks
  • dies
  • embossing folders
  • ultra thick embossing powder
  • stamps (of course using many of my Stamping Bella fav's)
  • and I'll have lots of tips and tricks
It's gonna be a FUN afternoon so get ready to get inky...and I'll be heading in a bit early so I can go get myself one of Kim's recommended cafe latte's at DeKoKo's! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

K1 said...

Definitely going to be copying and pasting this onto my blog! Great write up and AMAZING cards....really you should see these babies in person. Better yet, why not sign up for the class and learn from the master herself?!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails