Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's been a while

I think it has been an entire week since my last post...where has the time gone! Hubs was out of town this week...Houston, lucky bum...while I am here waist high in snow. That means all chores landed on me...he really does a lot around the house so I feel it when he's not here. On top of that we have decided to start on the master bathroom reno. We don't usually (okay, ever) call it the 'master' bathroom since until we added a second bathroom last year it was know as 'the bathroom' since it was the only one! LOL! So, while Mark was away I was surfing the net for bathroom inspiration, picking up tile samples and thumbing thru magazines. Can you say 'ZEN'...that is my goal! We ordered all the 'stuff' friday, the cabinet guy comes on Tuesday and the work should begin in about 4 weeks. We'll see how it all shakes out!


In the midst of all this, Pauline, Paula, Dana and Mary came over yesterday for a chick day. I was starting to think I was losing my mojo but a day with Paula was just what I needed to get the creative juices flowing again. I got three images coloured, and to my own personal shock, this morning I got them all mounted.

Anhoo...when they were flipping thru my latest cards they all said...what's this, i haven't seen this one! I guess I forgot to post it in the busy activities of the week. So here it is, another peel off card. Painted with tombows and accented with gel pens. The little shell's are something I picked up at Stamp Art in London. This card will go into Mom's stash, she loved the last peel off card so I'm sure she'll like this one too.

If your having a Super Bowl party today, enjoy! For me, I'm going to hunker down on the couch and watch the CSI Marathon on Spike TV!

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Elegant and pretty! It's so nice having two bathrooms! :)

Anonymous said...

I can NOT wait to give these peel offs a try! Thanks to you and Pauline I will get a chance real soon! hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails