Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lollipop Lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli...

Do you remember that dumb song! I do NOT know why or how I remember it because I was still in the womb when it was recorded. Maybe my mother listened to it or something and played it to me when I was a wee infant! I am sure I am revealing my age! No matter, I just keep reminding myself that the older I get, the closer I get to retirement! LOL!



Anyhoo....how about a sneak peek! I'd like to indtroduce you to the Lollipops. Sorry I don't have a link because Emily is keeping them under wraps until Oct 30th! ONLY because she has been so busy with the Creative Festival and Woman's Show! BUT, if you want to check out the artist, these are designed by Lori Boyd and she has some pretty cutie stuff on her blogo. Emily was pre-releasing these at the Festival and I picked up a few (okay, MOST) when I was doing make and takes at her booth.

Each character is individual and you can 'build' a family, couple, or use them individually! They are SUPER CUTE! For this card I paired up Ethan (aka Ricky) with Hannah and thought it would work so well with the Let's hang out sentiment, however I did not want to clutter up my card and put it on the front so I decided to stamp it inside instead. There are SEVERAL sentiments that would be appropriate for a couple so go check them out here. (I personally have MOST of them!)

My inspiration paper for this card is from the new Basic Grey Nook and Pantry line and for once I actually like the 12x12 papers better than the 6x6 pads. What's with that? I am a 6x6 pad junkie! Anyhow get out your E's because copics used on this card are:
E0000, 000, 00,11
E41, 42, 43, 44, 25, 27, 29
E51, 53, 33, 35, 93, 97, 07
Y11, 15, YR21
R12, 14, 17, 20

Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek today!

ETA: see my grass...well, I learned how to do it from the super talented and gifted Paula...she has posted a tutorial on SCS with step by step pics on how she does grass and you can find it here!

Linda.

20 comments:

Meahni Pieterse said...

Oh these are SO cute, I can't wait to get some!

Cheryl said...

You are such a tease! This couple is terrific! Can't wait to see the rest! You coloring makes my mouth water! It is so fabulous!

Silli said...

Hello Linda, your card is sooooo sooo sweet! I love the image! the papers, the colors and your coloring is perfect!!!!! Which colors you use for the shadows??? It´s so perfect! LOVE your work!!!! Thanks and happy sunday!

Betty Meyskens said...

Hi Linda, This is such a cute card! Your talent for colouring is like no other. When are you going to teach a Copics colouring class at the Pickle?

Judi said...

Such a cute card! You always do such an amazing job coloring your cards. Now you know, I'm going to be singing Lollipop all day because of this, lol.

Silvia said...

OMG Linda! This card is beautiful. Coloring is out of this world. You just made me smile with your card. Love the colors you used on this one.

Tammi said...

They are so cute!! Amazing coloring on them, and love your grass! And thanks so much for putting that song in my head now, lol!

Denimo said...

OMGoodness!! This is soooo cute! These Lollipops are going to be very, very popular. Em has a great eye for talent. And as always, you've have done them proud!! Great card!!
Denise

LORi said...

Your card is fabulous Linda!!! Thanks for creating a work of art with my designs!!!

Hugs & Blessings,
LORi BOYD

Linda Carson said...

Sweet!

paula said...

oh, I think these kids are AMAZING, but you heard that already!! I will know have to wait forever to do one of my own... Love the paper too, just ordered mine and got it yesterday. CUTE as a peach!

Laura Evans said...

Just incredible!!!!! I love it, your coloring ROCKS!

Ida said...

Totally Adorable!

Karen Motz said...

Cute cute cute cute cute cute CUTE!!!!! These are terrific Linda!!! Can't wait to get my hands on a couple. Thanks for the fab sneak peek!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

OOOHH!OO!!!OOO!!! How cute are they!! OMG!

Jessie said...

They are soooo cute! Love the card too :)

Jess Willison said...

This card is SOOO gorgeous! I absolutely love your colouring!

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh my, this is the CUTEST card ever! Oh how I wish I could color like you!! *sigh* Just gorgeous! I am SO going to get some of these cuties. Beautiful card Linda!

dpkennedy said...

Fantabulous coloring! So cute!

Lona said...

What a cute couple - I see a "be Valentine" sentiment underneath, or are there other lollipops awaiting us?? I hope the Pickle gets some.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails