Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

So happy it's Saturday! I did NOT get to bed as early as I would have liked last night, but I did get an early start on the day and this is what I did this morning! We have a 25th Anniversary party to attend tonight and in my last minute fashion, I made the card this morning! Not a ton of coloring on here but it sure seemed like it took me a long time to do it. The stamp is by American Art Stamp and I picked it up a while ago at Pickle. They have a good selection of them and I think they are seriously FUN!



I stamped it with Memento Ink on my fav Bella Paper and added shading with pencils and gamsol. The edges were sponged with Ranger Distress ink in Antique Linen and Brushed corduroy. The punch is Martha Stewart. I had to bling it up so i added black glitter to her dress, black gell pen to her hat and his glasses and clear gell pen on the drinks!

I'll be back tomorrow with another Bella!

9 comments:

mycardz said...

Wow Linda, you have such an amazing talent to bring these images to LIFE! Awesome job on this stamp! Your coloring perfection and all the details you add really complete the card. Love it. :D

Betty Meyskens said...

Great anniversary card! Love the colouring and the punched edge is perfecto!

Carla Murphy said...

This card is seriously awesome! I have a few of those stamps - love them. Have fun at your party.

Silvia R. said...

Beautiful anniversary card! I love that punched edge too. Coloring is really nice. I do come here for inspiration, thanks for sharing your talent.

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Stunning card! Fab image :)) It became a very elegant card, love the bit of bordeaux in this colourscheme and the pretty ribbon.

Sunny regards, Renata

dolcreations said...

Your cards always seem to come to life..with your talent the possibilities seem so endless! Great card as always!
Christine

Terri said...

I have a huge collection of Emerson stamps, this is one however, that I don't have. Too cute and perfect for a 25th Anniversary!

paulabella said...

This is a fun card that is perfect for a loving couple! hehe Love that Martha punch!

dpkennedy said...

Oh what a fun card! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails