Friday, August 13, 2010

Week 2 of our Babe search!

OMG! So excited! Did you give it a thought and enter last week? There were AMAZING entries. Do you know how the winner will be chosen? Well in case you don't I'll tell ya. Each of the current team members votes for two cards which we submit to an undisclosed babe....she is the only one who knows all the votes and which sistah is in the lead. The rest of us don't even know who got the most votes. Personally, I don't even want to know the vote standings because I don't want to be influenced. I'm not gonna tell you who is holding the 'votes' though just in case she can be bought! ...LOL!...I seriously doubt it, we are an upstanding honest bunch! And sometimes we can get down right funny...betcha didn't know that about us!

Enough gushing about our amazing group and on to my card for the Bling it On challenge. I'll admit, and it will be no secret for those who have been following me for a while...I don't do lots of bling! I like glitter, and love ribbon...but 'stuff' cluttering up my card in the name of bling, not so much. So Kissy got some glitter, got some glittery ribbon and to add the extra bling I added some tiny pearls.



As always, I'm gonna sound like a broken record and say she was stamped with Brilliance ink on Bella's bestest paper and coloured with copic markers. AND, as I always do, I added some extra shading with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. On this image I also used a white color pencil to highlight and lighten up her dress. (no gamsol with the white pencil though!...just leave it as is) I coloured her tights pink because my original inspiration piece of paper was from Basic Grey Lily Kate but then I misplaced it and couldn't find it. GRRRRR....I have serious issues with misplacing things! So pink tights with green papers it is!

These are the copic colors I used:
E0000, 000, 00, 11, R20
E50, 51, 53, 31, 33, 35, 37 (hair)
E40, 41, 43, W0, 2, 3
YG0000, 00, 21, Y11, 35
R0000, 00, 01, 30, 32, 85
RV11, 32, G40, 82, 99, YG67
BV11, V15

In other news...do you know that Stamping Bella is on Facebook! YUPPERS! There is also an album for the sistahood. THIS IS THE LINK! Say something nice and add a photo of your card to your comment. That's it....easy peasy! Then click on the photo's tab and you should find your card here in photo's by others...see mine, there he is in all his whining glory! why is he whining? well because he is there ALL BY HIS LONESOME AND WANTS SOME FRIENDS! now get on FB and share your bella love. If you don't have a FB account, just sign up cause it is easy and it is FREE! And who knows, like me you may just find your long lost BFF's from public or high school on your journey! So let's connect!

Finally, for those who are here for the NEXT CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a sketch! Ya, for all you (including ME!) sketch challenged sistahs we've got you covered. Paulabella came up with a nice simply amazing sketch to work with. Get your mojo going, you've got an entire weekend to get started and BE CERTAIN to check out the contestants this week over on Emily's blog. And while you are there, scroll down to see what is in store for this weeks tantalizing Toosday...OR...check out the specials page HERE cause you just may find something that you SIMPLY MUST HAVE!

If last week was an indication....this week should be amazing!

13 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh wow,Linda this card is amazing as all your work is. Awesome coloring, Your a great inspiration.

craftyb said...

amazing colouring...love the image! bx

stamping bella said...

that is one of my FAVORITIST Mo images.. that and BOSSY ..GORGEOUS card as usual!

Janette said...

Another amazingly fab card, and your colouring is soooo beautiful...sorry for keep saying that..lol..xxx

Becky said...

Linda this is adorable, pink and green looks fabulous here :)

Robin McK said...

WOW Linda!
Love what you've done here. The little pearls are so darling, and your colouring, as always, is amazing! You've worked magic with her hair!

Kristina said...

That is one of the most adorable images I have ever seen! Too cute. Your coloring is always so amazing!!

Cindy H. said...

Love this sweet card and the bling is perfect!!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Oh Linda! You make me sick with jealousy!!!! I'm coloring up this image right now and I just may as well throw it away looking at how yours came out!
Can you say ENVIOUS??? OK, I won't throw mine out - you give me something to aspire too!!
Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
Maria :)

Dana White said...

she is stunning - oh how I wish I could colour like you!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

The most darling card, ever! Your coloring is just so amazing, and it's so good to see it again!

Linda Carson said...

Quite lovely!

Igagnon76 said...

love your card Linda, your coloring is amazing!
thanks for explaining how the voting was done. i think it's a very fair way! keeping my fingers crossed....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails