Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Classy and Fabulous

That is exactly what this Diva is! AND, this Diva clearly uses a lot of hair dye! How do I know? Because when I was colorin' up miss ADDY'tude on the deck Sunday night it was just starting to get dark and I kinda messed up her hair...Since it was the last thing left to color I REALLY didn't want to file it under 'G' so I attempted to repair my mistake. That ended up with a LOT of color on that head of hers. I think she ended up with a decent dye job though and it isn't nearly as dark IRL as it is in the pic!


I picked my copic colors to match the Basic Grey Wisteria paper...I'm not a purple person, except when it is a nice deep regal looking purple like this! I cut her with my rectangle nestie and added some glitter after 'dotting' her dress with my quickie glue pen. Finally added some Making Memories gems and adhered them with Micro Dots...my hands down fav adhesive for teeny tiny things! I think when I finish the inside of the card, I'll definitely be using the Classy and Fabulous quote!

Now for those who NEED to know, these are the copics I used for my little Diva:
BV000,00, V12, 15
B91, 93
E000,00,11, 31, 33, 35, 37
C1, 2, 3, 6, 7
Black and colorless blender
(pencils were used for the shading below her feet)

For all you Bella fans, you still have one more day to play along in this weeks sketch challenge. You can read all about it on da Bella's blog here.

I'll leave you with a pic of Mark and I taken at the Dave Matthews concert last night in Toronto...We had FANTASTIC seats and I got a ton of really good pics. WhooHooo! Last time I was in Michigan visiting sistah Paula I picked up some Karen Foster mini license plates from all the states and provinces we have seen him in and I plan on making a little scrapbook for Mark with the the location, the concert date, the setlist and my fav pic from the concert! How cool is that! Don't hold your breath though, it might end up being a retirement project!



If you are still with me, and if you care, here is a pic i took last night...Dave! I'm pretty darn sure this one will be featured in the scrapbook!

9 comments:

pat said...

Your diva is darling!!!TFS

Anonymous said...

No 'G' file needed. I love the richness of your coloring. She is a deliciously delightful diva.

dpkennedy said...

Oh dahhhling...your diva is divine! Great photo's too! The scrapbook idea is wonderful!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Very stylish card! Didn't see messed up hair ;)

Groetjes, Renata

Christy C said...

Wow....very lovely diva (LOVE the dress) and great, great seats. :) I wish I had been that close...or even at the concert for that matter!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great card! Love me some DMB as well! Would love to see him in concert again!

Shannan Teubner said...

Ooohhh she's wonderful! I love her hair, can't see anything messed up about it!

Meahni Pieterse said...

Luv-ly! GREAT pic of Dave!!

paula said...

I am loving your DIVA, she is by far the best I have seen and she looks smashing in purple. Now, you and Mark make such a cute pair! I think this is the first time I have seen him without a hat! lol Did you rob the cradle or what? As for that singer, he looks like he has on a Mr. Rogers sweater?? Musta been chilly.... he would do good to open that shirt and show of some of that chest hair... haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails