Wednesday, June 3, 2009

YIKES!

Does that ever happen to you! It happens to me often....the YIKES moment when I realize I need a card and need it FAST. Since it usually takes me a LONG time to make a card, especially if I color it, I decided to come up with something that would be quick and easy, yet fun, for those YIKE moments.




Looking through my stash I decided that the Bella Blvd Make a Wish paper had the fun factor that I was looking for then the bonus came. I realized that Stamping Bella's Celebrate 3 line border fit perfectly between the rows of candles! After I glued it all together I thought, hmph, I probably could have taken the extra minute and embossed that celebrate border! Sometimes those ideas don't come to me quick enough...next time though! Finally, to fuss it up I added Glamour dust with my Quickie Glue pen to the candles that were topped with stars. Then, on the inside I added another row of candles and the Make a Wish sentiment.

Quick, easy, fun and FAST!

Now you still have a couple days to play along in this weeks's challenge. It's another sketch and this week it is brought to you by Karen Motzabella! Email your submisson to Emily by 5pm Thursday with BELLARIFIC FRIDAY JUNE 5th in the subject line and you'll see your card up in lights on the Bella Blog! And don't forget, if you submit a card AND leave a comment in the peanut gallery you have TWO chances to win $20 in Bella Bucks!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Happens to me ALL the time! :)

This is a fab card, especially for a quickie! Loving that paper.

dolcreations said...

I can't believe it...even under pressure your results are beautiful!
Christine

dpkennedy said...

Oh damn...I missed it! This is a great sketch...I am gonna do it anyway! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails