Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to School!

For us here in Ontario this weekend marks the unofficial end to summer and the start of the school year. If you are a stay at home mom that probably means you have a bit more crafty time on your hands, and if you are like me, I have less people to cook for!

I pulled out one of my fav green bean babies, BETTY the bookworm for this challenge and paired her up with Basic Grey Oxford paper.


These are the copics I used:

E0000, 000, 00, 11, 51, 53, 13, 15, 17
E31, 34, 45, 37, 07, 09, C1, W9
G40, 12, 82, BG70, 72, 75
RV91, 93, 95, 55, 60, R20, Y23

I have the day off today and that makes it a NICE LONG WEEKEND for me! Gonna do a bit of shopping and errands this morning then make my tag journal page for Emily's AJ Monday. I just finished watching this altered tag video by Roben-Marie which gave me an inspirational boost! I'm really loving her style lately.

Next week our Bellarific Friday challenge is all about ANIMALS. USE it in your image, on your paper or an embellishment, just get a litty crazy with animals!

Off to enjoy my day.

5 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Amazing coloring Lindabella, and your card layout is one I certainly will use !!! Tell me about it, I am going to have more time to make video tutorials when kiddies are off to school :o)

JanR said...

Too cute!

Cindy H. said...

This is just so cute!!

Leslie said...

Adorable! I love that paper too and as always your colouring is bang on!

Dana White said...

Oh she is stunning your shading of course amazes me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails