Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tyler makes another appearance!

This past weekend my mom needed a card for my cousin's little guy. So without hesitation I pulled out Tyler the Jock. Now I've done him up a couple times before but I gotta say, every time I color him, he just gets better and better. This time I chose to use pencils and gamsol and pair him up with some paper from the latest Cosmo Cricket line. I actually picked my paper first and coloured second! SHOCKING! I gotta say though, I think it makes the process go a bit faster and I may be doing this more often! Have you seen the latest Cosmo Cricket papers.....they are YUMMY I tell ya...totally YUMMY!

The sentiment is also from Stamping Bella and I've said it before, but I'll say it again....CHECK THEM OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE PHENOM!!!!!!!!!! I have a ton of them and I use them all the time. I didn't get a pic before I handed it off to Mom but inside I used "A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY" which just so happens to be in the matching font! BONUS...because I'm kind of a stickler for matching fonts on the inside and outside of my cards!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Super image and your coloring is fab.... what little boy would love this card?? I love it and I'm not a little boy!!!

Tricia T said...

i love this image! He's just adorable. I'd love to know the ink that you used to sponge the outside of your image and sentiment!

Cindy H. said...

This is just so cute!! Love the image, love your coloring!!

CraftyViolet said...

Love this card! Perfect for little boys. I have 3 grandsons and it's hard to find stamps for little boys. Love this one and it's perfect for my sports-crazy grandson who will be 5 in October. Must get to the Pickle and get me one of these!

Judi said...

Very cute card. Love the colors and great job coloring.

Anonymous said...

He is adorable Linda! I loved the paper when I saw it so I grabbed some too. lol guess what I had picked up the weekend before, and forgot I had grabbed. Good thing it's so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails