Friday, April 18, 2008

The last Chatty Cathy

Here is my last Chatty Cathy card from Chatty Cathy Sunday. I can't say I saved the best for last because I love all of them! This was again coloured with my beloved copics on Papertrey White cardstock and mounted on Crate Paper that I bought at pickle. The ribbon is Ofray and I found it in my stash (i'll have a ribbon post one day soon!...too funny!) and the little flowers with crystals are from Stamping Bella...the hippest sistah you could evah meet (again...I'll save those details for a later date).

So yesterday was a great mail day for me cause I got my bella order...a couple Stella's, Maya, Kirby, a new fairy and a springtini! Plus a few sentiments. If you haven't searched thru Emily's sentiments..YOU MUST DO IT NOW...they are fabulous and you are sure to find something to say exactly what Bella would say! Stick around and you should see some new cards with my new stamps next week.

One more thing while I'm on the topic of Bella's. The pickle girls were at ScrapFest in Kitchener this past weekend and although their theme was scrapbooking their make and take was a little bella bag full of jelly beans (sorry I don't have a picture). Anyhoo...their booth and the bella make and take was a huge hit!!!!!!! Kudos to Kim and Kell at Pickle and of course Emily for her bellas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPPPPPPPPPPPPECTACULAR as USUAL!! LOVE the colours and the embellishments :)
sooo beautiful! and I heard about Scrapfest!!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Another sweet card. I too love the Bella products. Patiently waiting for my order.

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda... so excited to join your host of admirers! I do love your cards and love your classes too. Keep up the good work. God bless. Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails