Sunday, April 13, 2008

It was a Chatty Cathy kinda day!

Well, here I am...posting my very first cards on my blog. I admit, I'm kinda nervous about it, but oh well...her goes!

It was a Stamping Bella Chatty Cathy kinda day! She is so stinkin' cute and relatively quick to colour up! When I say quick, that means I can do it in under half an hour! I don't mass produce (unless it's Christmas) so I don't have the pressure to work under a clock. I just do it because I love it!

These were all coloured with my copics...my BELOVED copics! One thing about the copics is that i find it very difficult to pick my paper first and try to match my copics to it. It never seems to work for me. So I just stamp a few images, colour them up in what appeals to me or suits the image and then find a paper to match later. That works for me because I have a TON of paper...and if i really like the colours that I ended up with and don't have a paper to match...well then I can always create my own background with one of my background stamps!

Here is the first card from my Chatty Cathy day...stay tuned for more!

Chatty Cathy in purple

stamps: Stamping Bella
paper: Papertrey white, scenic route, stampin up
ribbon: I don't know! ... bought in at Archivers in Houston if that helps!
plastic flowers: created by cutting out flowers in my sizzix die with shrink plastic, colouring with copics and then heat setting to shrink.
embellies: crystals from Stamping Bella
markers: copic





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your colouring is fabulous as usual. Looking forward to more. Just wondered though I don't see where I subscribe to your blog. Can you help me out because I don't want to miss a post.

Glitter Queen
Brenda M.

Sonya said...

Love your colouring, such vibrant colours and beautiful layout of cards. Simply stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails