Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm NOT a pioneer woman!

<--This is my kitchen



and this my
dining room
with all the
stuff that was
in my kitchen -->









and this is where I have been the past week...Myrtle Beach!

Yup, I'm no pioneer woman and I wasn't about to stick around and come up with creative ways to cook dinner and wash dishes in my bathroom sink...me and the hubby took off to the beach! The kitchen isn't done YET and I still have about a week or two of creative meal planning, but at least one week is behind me now!

So that is why there has been no stamping, because I stamp in my kitchen!!!!! However, Im gettin' a little anxious so I think I may have to set up a temporary location soon. That could be tricky though, since my alternate location is the dining room and you can see there ain't much room there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the kitchen color, it is about the color of my bedroom...which soon will be a light "martha" blue-ish color! That will be fun to do...LOL Glad to see I am not the only one who isn't stampin much these past few days. I gotta go up north, but supplies always come along to keep me busy. Glad you had a nice trip, I know someone leaving in the morning for there...while I work all day! Talk to ya soon, paula :)

Anonymous said...

You must post pictures when it is all done! i can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

Tanya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails