Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where's Linda???

Well, she has been pretty busy this week! Work has been CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! I am mentally exhausted at the end of the day and haven't even spent much time on my beloved laptop! On top of that we have a kitchen reno that started yesterday so at the end of the day I chat it up with the contractor and have to spend the evenings making decisions so I'll have answers for him in the morning! It's all good though because this will be pretty darn close to my dream kitchen. Let's say, everything I've always wanted but in a smaller scale!

But, before the reno and the work craziness started I did get a couple cards in! Just haven't had time to post until tonight. This is another card I made for Bride & Joy. It's pretty and simple and I think I'll make a couple more in some other colours. The stamp is from Stamping Bella and I used a cuttlebug embossing folder in my Big Shot with Papertrey paper for the background. Since Paper Pickle is right next door, the girls actually prefer I leave the inside blank and then folks who buy them can take them next door and pick out a sentiment. Again, that is easy, because Pickle rents stamps! The customer just needs to pick a sentiment off the wall that suits their fancy! Cool! We are sooooooo lucky in our little city of Chatham to have a phenom store like that! Oh ya...one other thing about the card. I coloured the dress with my copics then added two layers of Stickles Frosted Lace over top. It softened off the pink and it looks just FAB when you see it.

7 comments:

Maria said...

This is just simply gorgeous. Did you use special scissors to scallop the edge of the card?

Anonymous said...

{{ me screaming! }}} I love your card!!! That is such a cool stamp! I am posting a wedding card tomorrow...red! ok, thanks for the info on the fonts, man gotta buy a group of them and not just the stiletto one...that sucks. Anyways, I did treat myself to the new quickutz 'chopsticks'...ya know, for mothers day! mega meet tomorrow gotta get my stuff ready to play after I shop! Thanks for the very kind words and back at ya, I love your cards! :)

Beatrice said...

This is really lovely! So soft and feminine. Beatrice

Anonymous said...

I love this card Linda. I am envious of your talent, but so glad you show it to us. God bless.

Bonnie said...

Once again you have amazed me!! I love this - so soft and feminine! We ARE so very fortunate to have "the Pickle" - I have hereby adopted that name also!!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Beautiful!!! Absolutely love it. Another card to consider for a class.

Anonymous said...

is Linda not DA BOMBabella???? LOVE you Linda, happy for your renos and that your dreams are coming true (no matter what scale).. Love you , Miss you, Need to see you! Me needs me LINDA fixy!
MWAH!
Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails