Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Giant Stack of Fancy Prezzies!

Are you ready for more Stamping Bella goodness? Well I am BUSTING to show ya!


These are Prezzies for Lulu and WOWZER, they ARE FANCY and I LOVE them! I coloured this one up on Saturday night while I was skyping with Paula. I held it up to show her to ask what color she thought I could use...she suggested purples and blues, which would also be a GORJUS combo but I had this older piece of My Minds Eye paper in front of me and decided to go with the green and yellow green combo. As always, it was stamped on Bella's Bestest paper coloured with copic markers but I used a dark pencil to get the shading in there.

I wish you all could see this up close and personal because it glows with glitter and clear glaze pen, not to mention the glittered paper. But wait...I'll have it with me this Saturday at Scrapfest so you CAN see it up close if you stop by the Stamping Bella booth and say hi because Paula and I will be running the show at the make and take table! So fun!!!!!!!!

As with any new release I am saving my fav for last. I'll give you a hint...I am pretty sure my mom is gonna be needing this card and it is yummy!

Remember, there is still time to play along in this week's Anything Goes (as long as it is Bella!) Challenge over at Bloggabella and believe you me...from the little I've seen of this release you are gonna want any extra bucks you can get your hands on!

8 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Look at this little gift of goodness...it's soooooo sparkly and PRETTY!!!!!

Kristina said...

Super pretty, I love all the sparkle...and green!

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

Jodi Collins said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Oh my GOODNESS!!! Oh my GOODNESS!! This is GORGEOUSNESS!!! LOVE this new stamp and your coloring, layout and papers are just perfection!!!

Cindy H. said...

Lots of sparkle and shine on this beauty!! Gorgeous!!!

Dana White said...

STUNNING!! Another one to add to my growing list for tomorrow!! Did you pop it up?! I was shocked when I read you didn't do this :)

Crafty Cath said...

Stunning. While I could see Paula coloring this in purples and blues I love the green/yellow green combo you used. I don't think I've evah seen a card you colored that I didn't like though. Can't wait for this release. I actually have a list going from your previews.

Linda Carson said...

Looks fabulous! You always have the coolest background papers!

The Spotted Chick said...

So pretty Linda! Love that bow!! I might need to take lessons from YOU!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails