Friday, December 30, 2011

Framed Florals

I did say I wasn't busy making cards, but I still was busy. A while back Emily was selling these little crewel embroidery kits and I thought I'd give it a try. I realized I can do a lot of crafty things but embroidery is not one of them and this little dismal looking piece of work in an adorable frame was sitting on my desk at work. Everyday I would look at it and think I really gotta repurpose that cute frame.

So out came one of Paula's framed florals which fit perfect in the opening. YES, that would be our Paula and Emily transformed some of her beautiful drawings into rubber for all of us to enjoy.  I coloured these pansies in a variety of purple and coral's and used primarily pencils here. I quickly picked a paper to used for the background and now I don't like this one so I'll probably change it up. There is a glass over this, but I took it off to get a better picture.


Now THIS is gonna make me happy at work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails