Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A new Bella gets inked!


Hi everyone, I've acquired a few new Stamping Bella stamps over the last couple months that have sadly not seen any ink yet, until today! I was cleaning up some of my mess and came upon this scrap piece of patterned paper that screamed Stella to me. So I inked up birthday cake with a stella in it and pulled out the copics. Now I rarely colour an image to match a piece of paper because whenever I try to do it, I always end up using different paper anyhow! But today I was determined, you might say I challenged myself. If Stella was just sitting in front of me and I took my markers to her, I would have NEVER put these colours together so it really was a challenge for me.


I was also determined to stamp on this card and Papertrey's faux ribbon was the perfect match. I stamped the line of dot's in Memento Rose Bud and the sentiment is also from a Papertrey set called Birthday Basics.


All in all it was a good day to use stamps that have never seen ink!

6 comments:

Tammi said...

Well...however you color, it always looks fantastic! This is just so cute!! Those crazy Stella's, I finally broke down and bought 4 of them! :)

Terri said...

Ya gotta love Stella...she just makes me smile. Your coloring matched the paper perfectly and it turned out to be an awesome combination! Hope you have a safe and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh, she is beautiful!! I love the colors and the cake looks like it was airbrushed! Ok, 'copic queen' she is amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love your Stella - your colouring is great as always - she matches beautifully to your paper. All the best for 2009 - hope you are having some classes soon! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Love the Bella coming out of the cake, too cute. Love the card and your coloring,bang on as usual!
Happy New Year!

stamping bella said...

GORGEOUS!! wait til you see stella for valentines day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails