Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh Baby!


Someone is having a baby...NOOOOOOOOO....it isn't me, and thankfully not one of my boys either! Actually, nobody I know is having a baby, but someone somewhere is and this card is for them!

Sorry, I just had to sneak this one in before showing the manly cards. This is one of my BFF Pauline's stamps. I thought it was so stinkin' cute I just had to colour it up. Now like I said, I don't have a particular recipient for this card, but I'll just hang on to it because it will come in handy when I need it. (Tanya and Matt...it could be you!)

This one was stamped in Black Versafine and coloured with pencils and gamsol. The paper is from a Basic Grey 6x6 pack and it was a perfect match!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Tammi said...

Awww...adorable!!Fab coloring!

Marcie Sharp said...

What an adorable image- as usual, your colouring is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

So cute Linda! :)

Tanya

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! Lucky couple that receives this card :) TFS

Anonymous said...

How adorable. Love House Mouse stamps and want to get some. Maybe we could talk the girls at the Pickle to get a few in.

Terri said...

So cute...how can you not love these little mice! Darling card!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh, I still have not colored mine up...this is sooo stinking CUTE! I gotta do mine now! Love your mice!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails