Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ooops!

Remember those Thinking of You cards in the last post. Well, I initially screwed up and made her Thank You cards instead! Oops!

Not a problem though, one can always use thank you cards in the stash. These were done with SU Spring Solitude set which I just HAD to have when I saw all these fab cards on blogs and galleries. So I picked up this set on Ebay. When you gotta have it, you can always find it on Ebay. It sat uninked for the longest time until I had this request for the presumed Thank You notes. I stamped the bird and branch in versamagic chalk ink and added some detail with my pencils. The open flowers also got some additional glitter in the centers. Paper is SU and ribbon is something I pulled from my stash.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would this mix up happen the day the wine was in the snow??? LOL Anyway fabulous cards regardless.

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty! Funny about the mixup - LOL. At least you don't mount them backwards like I do somethings so they open the wrong way!

Carla (cardsbycarla)

Anonymous said...

Linda,
Lovely cards. Thanks for the insperation. I have about 20 thank you cards to get out this week. Seeing these is just what I needed to get going.

Debbie

Betty Meyskens said...

Linda,
This card is fabulous! Thinking of you and thank you are pretty close when you think about it. You are right this stamp set is great for those type of cards.
Keep those great cards of yours a comin.
Have a great day!

Marcie Sharp said...

Love em'! A great inspiration- and I love the colour scheme.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails