Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Happy Halloweenie!

I thought it was time I color up some Halloween images, now I don't actually send out Halloween cards, but this year with the boys off at school I thought it might me nice to send them a card. I'm sure if I put some money it it they will REALLY appreciate it! LOL!



I colored the Row of Pumpykins at the cottage this weekend SO I APOLOGIZE NOW....but I DO NOT have a list of copics used. I was sort of out of my element there and am lucky enough just to get this done because there was lack of good lighting and I didn't bring my ott-lite! You will also see I attempted sewing again...and AGAIN, got a slipped stitch! dratz! I really gotta switch out that microfibre needle.

I'll leave you with a few pics of the cottage I stayed at. Now I gotta tell you, I am NOT a cottage person, and I am NOT someone who generally likes to go off on weekend getaways, I am content in my little house. But I make an exception once a year for my BFF work-chicks and Bev always finds us an ideal spot. This year our cottage was more of a small quaint house and the only thing that was missing was Richard Chamberlain because that glassed in portion of the house with all the white curtains looks like it came straight out of the Thornbirds....my hands down fav mini series of all time!







Bye for now....be back in a couple days! Don't forget to check out the Stamping Bella Blog tomorrow for this weeks sketch.

5 comments:

Silvia said...

Gorgeous card Linda! Halloween is around the corner and we must get prepared for it. I love the shading, it is awesome.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

The card is just beautiful and love your coloring!!! TFS

~Terry

paula said...

OMG...I would so stay here and lounge all weekend while the other drank all the wine...oh wait, you like wine! lol I would sit and make fun of all you wine drinkers, whilst lounging on the chaise there! Yeah, pumpkins are amazing and the boys will love them with a little more green added to the inside!

Pattyjo said...

Your getaway is gorgeous! I wanted to jump into the computer and stay myself...and I "never" want to go anywhere either. I am a real home body.
I love your card, you do such beautiful work.
Pattyjo

dpkennedy said...

Oh my gosh, that cottage is just adorable! I could see it all decorated with your row of pumpykins! Cute card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails