Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's here! It's here!

It is another release day over at Stamping Bella and she's got something for everyone today....stampers and scrappers alike. I got some sneaky peeks when I was there on Friday and I gotta say her journalling blocks are making me want to scrapbook again. I even got to do a little bit of 'shopping' in the pile of new images and I'm so excited to show you rumball with a cherry on top, even though I coloured my rumball pink! LOL!.



I colored it up with copics and added a bit of glitter on top and glossy accents to the cherry. The shading around the image was done with prisma pencils and gamsol. One final bit of bling was to cover the squiggle with liquid applique and sprinkled some glitter on it. I gave it a good 24 hours to dry then heated it just slightly to puff it a bit. It looks just like icing! Totally YUMMY!

copics used:
Y000, 23, YR12,14, 24
RV19, 21, 23, 34
R24,29

If you haven't been over to Emily's blog yet, jump on over now because she has TONS of new stuff to share and everything is just AMAZING!

On a personal note, Bruce Springsteen turned 60 today....that leaves me hope that Dave might be singing for another 20 or so years!

5 comments:

Meahni Pieterse said...

Gorgeous! I am so pleased to see the one new release used, but so not pleased that I do not have any! Yet - lol!!!

dpkennedy said...

Mmmmm,that looks so yummy! I am headed over now to see all the new goodies!

Shannan Teubner said...

You WOULD use this one and make me HUNGRY! LOL LOVE IT!!!

paula said...

YOU were right...I coulda pee'd my pants when I saw this! It looks yummy enough to eat...or just sit and gaze at! Dang it! now i gotta just love cupcakes again!

Cindy H. said...

It sure does look yummy! Love your coloring/shading!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails