Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life (and rubber) got in the way!

I had THE BEST intentions of getting these posted for Friday morning, but it just didn't happen. Then I thought I'd do it Friday night....BUT I came home from work to a haul of new Stamping Bella rubber so I spent all night admiring them. Then Saturday came along and I took my haul to Pickle and I laughed watching Kim drool over them...she said this was THE BEST RELEASE EVER! For you locals, it won't be long....Kim has placed her order! Then of course after getting home from Pickle I HAD to colour...and that's what I did all day.

So this brings me to Sunday morning. I'm sitting here at the kitchen table, looking out at the snow, drinking my coffee and admiring the things I coloured up yesterday. I have them all perched on tiny little easels with the paper I will use when they make their way onto a card. I have to tell ya, when I came down this morning hubs was reading the paper at the table and I asked him if he was admiring my work....after a couple seconds of hesitation, he said...oh yes, they are beautiful....good answer hubby!

And NOW I finally have a moment to post what was meant to happen on Friday...meet the Pixies, they come in this set of four and I decided to colour up all four of them and make a simple set of note cards each one with a different sentiment for any occassion. I am particularly fond of whussup? with the little pixie hovering above it!




These are all A2 size, stamped on bella's BESTEST paper and coloured with copic markers. If you are interested in any of the little sentiments, these are the ones I could find individually:
hi!
make a wish
whussup?

Now, I'm off to assemble some cards and then spend the afternoon laying on the couch! It's a jammie day!

5 comments:

Dana White said...

You know I'm terribly jealous that you already have your new rubbah!! Mine is on it's way so HOPEFULLY early this week! These are so sweet & I love how you kept the card clean & simple (aside from you stunning colouring that's not simple!!)

Kerri said...

love them...love the white as well...eye candy for sure...thks for sharing

Linda McClain said...

Oh good heavens. This is adorable!

K1 said...

I had THE nicest visit with you on Saturday, Linda. I am still smiling! Honestly, the coolest release since Kettos debut!

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Linda,I love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails