Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Friday!

And oh what a happy Friday it is because I am now on vacation until January 3rd! Of course, I shouldn't really call it a vacation because Derek comes home from Hamilton today and Alex will be home Wednesday that means lots of cooking and spoiling their bellies! But it also means lots of bodies in the house to protect me from any future attacks. And I should also mention that the pooch will be the happiest one of all because order will be restored and the entire family will be under one roof. She really misses snuggling up with Derek.

Another reason that it is a happy Friday is because I have another Christmas card under my belt. I was hoping to have my two more done so I could get those cards mailed out today, but no such luck. I'll get them done today though. This is Stamping Bella's Polly Packages and another one of my all time fav images. I love her little work boots!


I've had her coloured up for a while and used Basic Grey Pyrus paper for my inspiration and Paulineabella's sketch fit the bill. Of course I stamped her on bella's BESTEST paper and used the following copic markers:

E000, 00, 11, R20
E50, 53, 55, 40, 42, 43, 44, 49
B0000, 41, 95, 97, BG10, 72, 75
YR20, 21, 23, 24, G82, 94

To complete the sketch, I cut a tag with a spellbinders die and stamped your book is due to give some interest to the background, then stamped season's greetings and finished it off with a double bow made on my bow easy.

That's it for today....tomorrow I have a surprise!

7 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Wow, this card is totally awesome. I love how you put the sentiment off to the side with a little mini bow.

Janette said...

Another wonderful card from you, so adore this, fabulous...enjoy your break with your family.xx

Leslie said...

Lovely as always! I love that so far all the BellaBabes have used a different punch border...what are the odds?! Love it!

Betty said...

Great card again. I hope you get your cards done before the kids come home and your chained to the kitchen. It's great to have them home but it sure is a lot of work. My dishwasher runs twice a day instead of twice a week when mine are home. But we do love having them home and spoiling them. Enjoy the holidays.

Cindy H. said...

Adorable!! The people on your Christmas card list are so lucky to get such beautiful cards.

CraftyViolet said...

Great card! Just wondering where did you buy your bow maker? I can't seem to find them.

Anonymous said...

I honestly gasp every time I see a new post, you frigin rock ho! Your stuff is beyond amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails