Sunday, August 3, 2008

High Tops for Andrew

We had a family BBQ in Windsor yesterday and although Windsor is only an hour away from Chatham, we don't see the family really often. This BBQ is a gathering of my husbands side of the family and my father in laws extended family and we always come with prezzies for Mark's little nephews who both celebrate birthdays in July. Little Andrew just turned two and we got him a tee ball set and I colored up these Stamping Bella high tops for him. More for his mom really, because at two I don't think he really cares all that much about the card. This stamp is one of my very favorites! It's easy and quick to color and you can use it for boys or girls and a variety of age groups. A good investment!

Thanks for stopping in, I'll be back tomorrow with Jake's card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple but right on the mark. May have to invest in that one since I have a number of boys and girls to make cards for. Colours are fabulous as well.

Anonymous said...

OMG, how did I miss this stamp? Becuase we didn't have enough time...LOL
I just love how it is centered, I like everything centered! LOL Great card & colors Linda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails