Monday, September 8, 2008

As promised, I present Patricia Birthdaycake!

Do you love her? I do!


You can't tell from the pic, but I chalked the edges with pale yellow Pebbles Pearlescent chalk...gives a nice little subtle glitter and blends in so pretty with the yellow paper. I went back to copics on this image because although I'm busy honing my pencil skills, I certainly don't want to neglect my beloved copics!

Not much else going on here, there was a lot of wedding talk at work today and that was fun. They have gone to Barbados for their honeymoon so fortunately, they are south enough that they are out of the way of the hurricanes. I took my little fur baby Bessie with me after work to go feed Matt's cat and they played nicely. I feel sorry for little Jimbo having to stay all by himself because he is so social...I'd bring him home with me for the next week but Mark has threatened me on that one so I won't push my luck! So I'll go visit him every other day, bring a playmate and give him food, water and lots of lovin'.

Till next time...Enjoy!

4 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

WOWEE...she's GORGEOUS!

Terri said...

I am so jealous that you can achieve this look with your Copics but keep up the good work, I love admiring you work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda..I am jealous that I have yet to put this stamp into ink!! I keep saying saturday, so i better get some rest! lol I love her! She is really pretty and I love your layout! I need to use my cuttlebug dotted folder more! :) your sister, p

Karen said...

I love what you did with this card. Coloring & layout are spectacular! I have this stamp, with one card on my blog using it. Your card and coloring are much better. Keep up the good work.

Toota-loo,
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails