Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tulips in Fall???

Yes, I know I really should keep the tulip stuff for spring...but I couldn't help myself! My mom needed some Birthday and Anniversary cards and flowers are always so appropriate! This is an Artful Stamper image that I bought in Novi. It's not a latest and greatest release, actually when I showed it to Pauline she said...WOW...that's an old one. Old or not, it's new to me, I thought it was pretty and knew my Mom would love it. I stamped it in versafine, embossed it in silver and water coloured it with my Tombow markers. Looking thru my stash of paper I came across this one that Paula brought when she was visiting in July and it couldn't have been more perfect! It reminds me of vintage wallpaper.

I've coloured up a couple more Stamping Bella holiday stamps the last couple days so hopefully I'll find some creative juices to get them made into a card in the next few days! Until I get those done, enjoy the tulips and let's hope for a nice long stretch of beautiful fall weather.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, Linda, Linda.........What a Masterpiece. I really doesn't matter what you use to colour with it is always perfect.
Glitter Queen

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning --- you could give Hallmark a run for their money. The colouring - the matting and the DP are so perfect.

Tammi said...

How lovely this is!! Beautiful coloring.

ChrissyM said...

It doesn't matter if it's old or new your card is goregous!

Anonymous said...

Linda,
Your tulip card is just beautiful. I have that stamp - have had it for years. I tried a couple of cards with it but was never very happy with the results. After seeing your art work I have pulled it from the back of the stamp drawer and will try again.

Anonymous said...

Totally fabulous!!! Your coloring is perfect! I absolutely love this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails