Friday, March 6, 2009

Are You Ready!

For another Bellarific Friday…AND the release of the Ketto's. If you have not seen them yet you will just DIE!!!!!!! I tell ya, as a working girl Friday’s have always been my fav day of the week but now with these challenges it just gives me something else to look forward to! Go home, sip on a glass of Merlot and look at all the wonderful creations. (yes, I am a self confessed Winobella!...a tad bit of a Cosmobella too!...i feel a card coming on!) And I am seriously loving these challenges. There are some REALLY talented sistah’s out there. My google reader is overflowing with all the blogs I’ve added in the last couple weeks.

For this challenge I chose the Daisy VW…I have both the guy and the gal version of the van and they are just way to fun! The color combos could be endless, but I stuck with the challenge. I used my copic markers on this one, except I used pencils for the grass. I much prefer the look of pencils when I’m gonna do grass. Hubs and I have a friend who keeps telling us that we are gonna need a bus like this when we go ‘touring’ with Dave (as in Dave Matthews) and tailgate before the concert. Dave is a jam band and has a lot of hippie followers…but I don’t think I’ll be wearing tie die any time soon. Oh, one more thing...that little daisy on the license plate was drawn on by yours truely! I don't draw AT ALL, but a teeny weeny flower I can handle!

Hope you enjoyed this week’s challenge as much as I did! Now go get yourself some Ketto's because I'm sure as the sun sets, you'll LOVE THEM!

10 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

WhaaaHooo!!!! Am I first ........ Fabulious card Linda........Oh and let me tell you the new Ketto release is totally amazing. Can't wait to colour some up and add on all that glitter.

Shannan Teubner said...

Love love love it as always, sistah! MWAH!

dpkennedy said...

This is too freakin' cute! I love your coloring and the flower on the license plate is wonderful! And I am sipping my wine as I catch up with Google reader myself...yeah.

Linda Carson said...

What FUN!

Terri said...

Love this card and that image is one of my favorites! You are right, those little "Ketto's" are the cutest. I even played along in this weeks challenge...great color combo! Peace! (lol)

Jane Wetzel said...

WHOA!!!!This is TOTALLY TOTALLY ME!!!! I CANT WAIT TO BUY THIS!!! Thanks so much for sharing cuz I totally am a child of this generation and am lovin it!! BTW, maybe u wont wear the tie-die...but i mite!! tee hee.... :)

Nelliebella said...

That's absolutely gorgeous! Your cards are always so awesome!!

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I was never a hippie but I can't help likin' this lil van especially after you color it!!! Love the headlights and the sweet little flower you drew on the license plate - adorable!

Anonymous said...

peace baby! this is bee-u-teee-ful! as always, your coloring is stunning! are you gonna bring your bella binder next week? LOL

Meahni Pieterse said...

This little car looks so attractive, if it was for sale I'd go and buy it. Love the daisy on the number plate...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails