Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dare to be different!!

First off I'm still reeling from my Paula visit yesterday! Oh what fun we had, and OMG what eating we did! You should go check out her post because I think she included her mom's bread appetizer recipe. Seriously, I could have maken a meal out of it. I think my two weeks of hard work on the elliptical was blown in one afternoon. This was my first trip to Paula's house and I can see where she gets her inspiration from because when you are there it is ALL AROUND YOU!!! So fun! I think her daughter's bathroom should be one of Bellarific Friday challenges.

Today's card was inspired by the sentiment Dare to be different and it fits so many of the Stamping Bella images. For this one I chose Bloomin' Pots with Basic Grey's Marrakech paper. I colored it up with pencils and gamsol and added a funky bright ribbon. I also added crystal laquer to the orange pot to pop it out. It really is a fun pretty funky card!

Well, off to make something fat free for supper!

14 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Wow.........love the colours in this card. So bright springy.....Love it. So glad you guys had fun at Paula's.

Wiccababe said...

i love that - its just perfect xx

Shannan Teubner said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this, sistah!

Terri said...

AWESOME card...love everything about it! Beautiful coloring (do you ever get tired of hearing that?) and very cool DP. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Lovey your coloring! The color combo is wonderful & I like the funky ribbon. TYFS!

dpkennedy said...

So cute! I love that floral paper!

Anonymous said...

Love this bright cheerful card!! Your coloring is awesome!!!

Shelley said...

I love the way you colored the pots on this one! Great idea!

Debbie said...

Wow, this card is stunning! I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

This is even more stunning IRL!! Linda, this is absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

sorry that I forgot to leave my name....

Steph said...

Love this stamp and the paper you've chosen is beautiful! x

Betty Meyskens said...

Your colouring is awesome as usual! You inspire to keep on trying to improve my technique - I have a long way to go. I like the funky ribbon that you used.

Anonymous said...

This is such a vibrant striking card. It's outstanding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails