Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shoppabella Sunday!

If you are as old as I am you can remember the days when stores were closed on Sunday's in Ontario! Living in Windsor if we were in the need for some retail therapy we would hike across the 'pond' to Michigan and do some shopping there! Boy how times have changed!

Anyhoo...I had a busy couple days. First off was the Friday excitement with Emily posting those TO DIE FOR Ketto's! And I gotta say I am sooooooooo envious of those peeps who live close enough to the bootique to get your inky fingers on them before I do! HMPH! But as they say, all good things come to those who wait!

After the excitement of Friday I went out for dinner with friends to celebrate my BFF Kim's b'day. well...a few glasses of Merlot and it was after 1am before I hit the pillow! Normally I could handle that, but I had to get up at 5:30am for work! YIKES! I was fortunate enough to be able to work from home so I didn't have to get out of my comfies. Since I had an early start on the day I decided to get some colourin' in and the shopabella's said 'pic me'.

This was one of the first Bella images I ever bought and has sadly never hit ink until yesterday. AND another realization I had when colourin' these little bella's was that I REALLY need new glasses! But I persevered and at an arm's length got them done! AND I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! See that one on the right...that's me! I'm not a frilly girl like the one on the left and god forbid I wear a halter like the one in the center! I also must have been feeling really creative because I got out my .005 marker and gussied up their shopping bags with some funky stripes. I am pretty sure they were shopping for purses because they are all carrying very glittery purses, a sure sign of a love affair! And do you see that hot fix crystal on the bag in the lower right corner...I think I have a purse just like it!

Here is to all of us who live vicariously through a Bella!

16 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

OK...............don't tell me I am first again.....People will think I live on my laptop...Linda these colours are soooo rich looking. How I love your colouring.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love this Bella card! Your coloring is awesome!!! What a wonderful image. Love the girly stuff and the glitter but I also identify with the lady on the right:)

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally amazing, sistah! I loveeee it!

Anonymous said...

Linda this is crazy gorgeous. Geez, I really love how you colour with your copics - just devine....... and of course it's DEVINE...... Heavens created this!!

Carla

Terri said...

This card makes me want to go shopping! Love it!

Nicky said...

Linda, your card and colouring are sooo amazing!!!! I love it.

Nicky

Nelliebella said...

You really are just absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Just out of curiosity - have you ever screwed up? Just once? lol

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am not worthy to have my stuff posted on the same day as you! This is drop dead stunning...can you read this? DROP DEAD STUNNING!!!! see ya sooooon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! you're coloring on these is fantastic! They literally look 3D and jump off the page. Wonderful! Love the crystal too!

Meahni Pieterse said...

What a stunning card, and I agree the image jumps out the screen! Paula don't worry we still love you, even though Linda has become the copics queen.

Anonymous said...

Wowzer ... this is so freaking amazing! Sorry, I didn't know how else to describe my reaction when I first looked at it! You are way talented!

dpkennedy said...

This card is fabulous! Your shading is excellent, they look as though they are coming right off the page! Love it!

Steph said...

Oh wow, this is SO amazing!! I'm just getting into Stamping Bellas and I think your colouring is fantastic! This is my first time on your blog and I am just bowled over!!

Betty Meyskens said...

Hey Linda - beautiful card! You have such an eye for the details. Love it! I am so envious.

Anonymous said...

Can you tell I just found your blog! Wholy moly, you colour like no buddies business! You need to give classes...you probably do! Love this one! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Me again! LOL Did you use Copics or pencils with this one? And on what white paper??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails