Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holidays are done, are you back in the swing yet?

I'll say I am NOT.

After almost 2 weeks vacation I did manage to hit the pillow by 10 last night but was up at 4, 4:30, 5, and 5:30 and when the alarm went off at 5:45 I was in no mood to get out of bed. In the last two weeks I've come to learn that my 52yr old self likes to sleep till 7am! Unless of course it is New Years Day when I have been out till 1am the night before and I'll sleep till 9! O-M-G...sleeping till 9 makes me wake up and think I have lost half my morning! With working full time, I really don't like to spend my non-working hours sleeping because there are so many other things I would rather do. And I'm a morning person so I'm most productive in the pre-noon hours and sleeping till 9 totally messes up my day.

Now that you know my sleep habits I'll change topics to cards and I do have one to show ya...I pulled out some Stamping Bella's Mo images this week and during what little down time I had I managed to colour up a couple. First up is big CHAIR girl and I decided to colour the chair in a non-conventional turquoise colour. I picture her bedroom is all turquoise and pink and that was my inspiration for the colours. Some glitter on her pink panties and socks with some liquid applique dots on her dress makes her a total girly-girl.


She was stamped with memento ink on bella's bestest paper and coloured with the following copic markers:

e000, 00, 11, 21, 31, 33, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
e47, 37, 17, 27, 53, 55, CO, 2, 4, W4
R000, 12, 00, 20, 21, 22, 24, 32, E08
BG000, 01, 02, 11, 07, 09, 45, BV00

That's it for tonight, but don't forget about our sketch for Jan 19th....our Ebruabella came to the plate and created us PHENOM sketches for 2012 so if you are a sketch gal....just stick around because it's gonna be a good year.    Well, that's it for today, hitting the pillow to get up early for another day at the 'gas'

1 comment:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous coloring.
I was off for a week during Christmas, I slept until 10 am, of coarse I did not go to bed until 3 am :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails