Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Friday, and another card class update

I have a couple bits of news today...okay...maybe more than two bits of news. First is that my class is full at Pickle and we have secured Saturday March 3rd date for a second class. Call the store to sign up. Second I want to show you our second class card, which I sneakily worked into this weeks Bellarific Friday sketch because I'm a busy babe and had to multi-task last weekend so you guessed it, another Bella! This card we will do a Mo because my observations from last class is that you all can ROCK those Mo's so this time up we are gonna colour Sorry Shanna. All class supplies can be found at the end of this post!


Again, we will start with copics and add some depth with pencils. If you are missing any colours be sure to call or drop in at Pickle to top up your stash and if you want to learn to create some soft shading around the image be sure to have B0000, B00 and a colourless blender! I really think you are gonna like this!

Next week our challenge is Vanentine's...now you don't have to make a traditional valentine's day card, anything with pink/red/white, or a love card of any sort will do. The ONLY rule is to use a stamping bella image. To answer some questions...the 'winner' of bella bucks will be drawn from SCS...so upload your card to your gallery using the keyword BELLARIFFIC0412. Head on over to the forum to find this weeks  challenge thread to tell us you entered. AND if you want your card to be featured on Emily's blog, email it to her by Thursday night at 5pm the night before the challenge airs! Although this is not necessary to win, It's like a double whammy to get your card featured.

Hmmmm....now that I have typed this, in between talking to my mom, emailing with Paula and Pauline, and chatting with my hubby, I can't remember what those other two tidbits of info were! There is a name for that because I know someone has sent me an email on that subject. It has something to do with aging, multitasking, and not being able to remember what you started out to do. There is an acronym for it...but sadly, i can't remember what it is!

Welcome to the senior years! I think I have arrived!

Linda

7 comments:

Regan said...

stunning card linda

Ebru Vatansever said...

Super cute Linda, love the mini flowers in the corners !! Have a terrific weekend bella !!

Leslie said...

She is one of my fav images - lovely job and love the little flowers in the corners!

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Linda, love the colours on this card
Clairexx

paula tracy williamson said...

Ok, I am loving those flowers...did you make them? Are they from some company? Like I never used all the prima flowers I bought years ago...but these are freaking cute! (meaning...I may need?)

Unknown said...

I love this card so much!
Thank you for sharing!

Sandy said...

Your coloring is amazing and so is this card!!!
sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails