Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh, it's been a long day....

....of technical difficulties, both at work and at home. I called in three tickets to our support desk today, and I probably don't ever call one in a month! Then I couldn't upload to splitcoast because a) my password was messed up, and b) my picture was too large. I tried THREE TIMES to shrink it and finally got it there. So now I know what I need to do.

Then to top it off, I just got home from the Vet and my girl, Bessie, blew her knee out and needs surgery on Tuesday. Those darn squirrels! She took off after a squirrel, took a quick turn and that's the end of the story. She blew out her other knee back in 2009 and the Vet said that with feisty dogs like her, if they blow one, it is only a matter of time before they blow the other. So I've been carrying her around for the last two days because she is really having trouble walking. We've had a lot of couch-time bonding! But that's okay, that what mom's are for! hahahaaa! I know, only a pet owner can really relate to that.

With all of my trauma behind me, I can move on to business, the REAL reason why I am here, BELLARIFIC Friday and this week we had fab sketch from our bella-babe-a-sister Ebru. She is so multi talented and her sketches are right up there along with the best of them. I decided to take Stamping Bella's Uptown Girl Posh has a Present and crop her off with a spellbinders oval die so I could use her in the sketch.


Then I paired her up with some Basic Grey Out of print so I could put her in a hot pink dress created with a variety of copic RV's. I'll admit, I used a lot of pencils on her, especially for the prezzies, so I didn't keep track of the copics.

Next week, is all about fav's....pull out your FAVOURITE bella image and ink it up. And if you haven't heard our challenges have moved over to the Stamping Bella Forum on Splitcoast Stampers.

Here are the deets:
  • this is the link in the forum to our Jan 20th challenge
  • be sure to use the keyword BELLARIFFIC0212 as a keyword because Em will search by THAT keyword to pick a winner
  • AND to make our gallery the bestest on SCS also add the keyword of StampingBella (one word) and when we want bella inspiration we can all just search on that keyword.
Whew! I think that's it for today. I do have another image coloured, something a little different! Hoping I have a chance to get it together tonight if I get a break from nursing my puppy girl!




2 comments:

Sandy said...

Pretty card and I LOVE the way you have colored this image!
Sandy

Leslie said...

Wow, she IS hot stuff!!! Love the papers and the colours you chose and your pale blue shading around her rocks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails