Monday, January 16, 2012

Sneak Peek Monday

Did ya hear? Did ya hear?

Stamping Bella is having a release tomorrow and from the little tid bits I have seen on her blog it is gonna be a doozer! One thing about Emily is that she is VERY sneaky and doesn't even reveal to her DT everything she is releasing. We have to wait with baited breath just like everyone else. But she did give us some bits and pieces on her bloggy, and if you follow her on twitter, she may have even spilled something there too. Now me and twitter, I'm not a tweeter. I do have an account, and have the app on my phone, and follow two people MAYBE, but I have not embrassed twitter and have no plans to do so in the near future. For those who do though....and want to follow Emily....check out her post here.

Back to the release...and one thing I DO know is that there are gonna be some uptown gals in there. If you have been on SCS lately and taken a close look at the Stamping Bella banner you may have guessed this already....there are new Uptown Gals in da house and I'd like to introduce you to Felicity and Blair.


Can you guess which one is me? I'll give you a hint...I don't eat cupcakes! I prefer to enjoy my sweets in a liquid form. And I think my gal may have been holding a bottle of champagne, but I don't drink that, so I 'altered' it into a bottle of Merlot! It's all about perspective! And all about ME when it comes to these Uptown Girls because I see just a little bit of me in every one of them.

They were stamped on bella's BESTEST paper with memento ink and coloured with copic markers and prismacolor pencils. Be sure to check out all the other babe's blogs today becaues there are many more sneak peeks to be seen! You can find a link to all of them on my sidebar. And we will be posting these up on SCS and if you want a 'quick glance' you can see them all by searching on the keyword SBJANRELEASE in the gallery.

14 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Oh now I'm excited - I just ADORE the uptown girls - got to have them - ALL of them!

Unknown said...

Oh, cute card. Love this image - very nice :)
Celestial Things

paula tracy williamson said...

I am drooling at my desk. Is tha a bad thing?

Bren said...

I love these girls and the job you've done with them!

Regan said...

stunning much???

You rock sistah

Leslie said...

Aaaah, fantastic! Another must have!! Clearly I'm the one with the chocolate cupcakes! :)

Ebru Vatansever said...

I am drooling too, these new images are killing me. Your card is drop dead gorgeous girlfriend. Your colouring is superb.

craftyb said...

absolutely gorgeous Linda! bx

Dana White said...

As soon as I saw the image I knew which one was you!! Awesome card. Oh this is going to be an expensive release!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Linda. I agree with Dana, this is going to be an expensive release - can't wait!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

dpkennedy said...

Hee hee...I love a good Merlot! These gals are adorable! Of course your amazing coloring just brings them to life!

Robin McK said...

They are divine! What a classy pair of gals! Fab colouring Linda, as always!!!

Deborah Garcia said...

Such a beautiful card! I love how you color your images. Im lovin these sassy uptown girls! Great job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails