Friday, January 6, 2012

we're baaaaaack!

on SCS that is! Yup, after a bit of a hiatus, Stamping Bella is back on Splitcoast Stampers.... So what do ya think? Are you all happy about this. I know I need to get my gallery up to date, because I have also been on a bit of a SCS hiatus and haven't uploaded anything there in quite a while but you can find some of my early works by looking for the link on my sidebar. BUT, if you are gonna look, be kind because some of them might be a bit cheezy and I didn't take pics in my early days, I scanned, so they are pretty washed out.

For now, I have another Mo....and for some odd reason I like to do things in pairs (maybe it has something to do with raising twins! LOL!) So after doing big CHAIR girl, I decided to do big CHAIR boy and I'll fess up, this little guy is my fav of the two. Maybe it is the red chair that I love, or the combo of denim blue and red which is one of my secret fav colour combo's. I don't use it much, but when I do, I'm always happy.


He was stamped on bella's BESTEST paper with black memento ink and coloured with the following copic markers.

E000, 00, 02, 11, 31, 33, 35, 13, 37
R22, 24, 29, 59, BG000
B0000, 00, 41, 32, 34, 06, 91, 97, 02
C00, 1, 3, 6, 8, BLACK

And for you copic fans...did you happen to see that copic is coming out with 12 new colours again for winter CHA! Ya...I'll be getting them....(Emily...did you hear that...that means you have to get them in and save a set for me!) you can find the deets here on Debbie Olson's blog. I {heart} Debbie Olson!

that's it for today...'till next time...
Linda

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

Linda, you certainly deserve those new copics coming in...they must already have your name on them...you are such a pro at working with copics! I love your card! Beautiful colours...beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails