Monday, July 7, 2008

New Card and a RAK

Week #1 of my vacation is over...sadness...i spent most of the week waiting for appliances to be delivered, or waiting for the guys to arrive to tile the backsplash or waiting for the exhaust hood to be installed, or waiting for the appliance guys to come back and adjust the doors on the fridge because they weren't level! Pretty crappy way to spend a week off. BUT, I did manage to get to London on Friday to go shopping with my SIL. FUN FUN FUN! I was out to buy a picture, mirror and medicine cabinet for the new bathroom and we hit Home Sense, Home Outfitters, Home Depot, Linens and Things, Bombay and Pier 1 Imports!!!!!!!!!! I managed to find everything I was looking for so now I just have to WAIT for hubby to hang the mirror and cabinet. Didn't I say waiting was a crappy thing to do? Hmmmm...hope he reads my blog today!

My SIL is getting her feet wet in cardmaking! Yes, I was successful in sucking yet one more person into the vortex. She took a class at Stamp Art and actually GAVE me the card she made! Isn't that just the nicest thing! She did a fabulous job and I still can't believe she gave it to me.



This is a card I made last night. I bought this little Inkadinkado Amy Smyth owl a while back at Pickle and I'm finally getting around to using it. Isn't he cute!!!

I'm off to water my plants now. In between 'waiting' last week, I did manage to plant some flowers in my pots on the deck. Now I have to commit to watering them daily!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails